Amber from Fabulous First Grade and Othe Shenanigans awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 things about myself:
1. I would love to take a culinary arts class to add a bit of spice to my cooking skills.
2. I am an early bird...very rarely am I still asleep at 7:00 a.m. (This is mainly due to 2 very active fellas who will remain nameless).
3. My favorite places to dine (in no particular order) are Pappadeaux, Chick Fil A, Pinkberry, Cheesecake Factory, and Sonic.
4. I once played the part of "the juicer" in a 4-H skit. We were featured on the "Mr. Food Show (which will mean absolutely nothing to you unless you grew up in East Texas)."
5. I love singing, but I only sing around the house while no one else is around. I especially like to sing with a hairbrush in front of the mirror with the music turned up really loud!
6. I have been skiing twice, and decided that I was much safer (and warmer) sipping hot cocoa in cute little botiques while my family members hit the slopes.
7. One of my favorite movies is "Coming to America."
I have selected the following amazing bloggers to receive this award:
Rachelle and Natalie http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/