Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just a few "THINGS!"

The past few weeks have been crazy-fun!  We have been up to a little bit of everything!  This is one of my favorite little projects that we did.  I literally have my own "thing 1," "thing 2," and "thing 3."  I didn't make one for Jax.  He does great with footprint/paint projects, but his hands go straight for his mouth or his head. . .and there's paint everywhere!  I have snapped a zillion pictures of paintings, art projects, writing, and more which I'll share soon!




So now that Jax is 9 months old [actually about 9 1/2 months].  My sister (the Dr. of the family says. . .it takes 9 months to get all the weight on, give yourself at least 9 months to take it off).  I have come to the realization that any and ALL "baby weight" should be gone. . .here I am contemplating this fact as I stand in front of our full length mirror.  Babies do some major changes to your body.  Each time I have given birth within about 2 months I've been back into all of my regular clothes and back down to my pre-prego weight. . .but my body looks so incredibly different every time!  I have been drinking TONS of water, eating fresh fruit and veggies, and taking in lots of whole grains.  My biggest weaknesses is. . .candy!!! This month I've officially started working my core like crazy and using the elliptical like it's going out of style.  It's time to tone up for summer!  If you're a busy mom with a great tip for working out or staying fit, I'd love to hear from you!

I probably should not post this right after I mention toning up and staying fit, but we got the fries and St. Paddy's sauce last year.  The boys had a good time with it, and I'm looking forward to a blind taste test this year!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke!
    I am trying to get your cute cute ou/ow mini unit but can't. I don't belong to Scribod and don't really want to pay their fee. Could you please send it to me if it isn't too much trouble? I would be sooooo thrilled! Thanks! : )
    Cindy cja1st@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    I am an After School worker, teaching 2nd Graders. I have mostly ELL students and most are at least 1 grade behind. Do you have "words" flash cards with pictures? Or can anything that would be helpful to use for English language practice?
    Thanks, Pat

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips