The past few days I've had a lot more time to surf the net, blogstalk, and peruse through all kinds of great teacher resources (due to the arctic blast here in Texas). These are a couple of my favorite ideas/posts...check them out!
1. I love Mrs. Bates' 100th day Portraits with accessories. The cotton ball hair is just too cute! These are priceless. It looks like our 100th day will be on Tuesday so I might just have see if I can squeeze this in (amongst all the other stuff I have to squeeze in)!
Isn't it darling?
2. Mrs. Waddingham's blog has some really cute activities for math, science, writing, and football! One of her friends also makes the cutest little trinkets! I am in LOVE with this mailbox, and I'm headed to FB to get more information!
3. Mrs. Wills is also giving away lots of freebies! She has already posted some word work and math activities that are connected to Valentine's Day and showing love!
4. I also discovered Mrs. Patton's Patch. She teaches first grade, and she has several social studies units about comparing "long ago" and "now."
5. Last but not least, Mrs. Harris, a second/third grade looping teacher posted a Valentine Coupon book.
There are so many more wonderful ideas that I have seen! I wish I had time to compile a huge list of all of them. There would probably be 100's of great ideas/activities for February. However, while the boys are napping, I'm off to try to catch some z's myself!