Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brooke Perry's Day{s} Off

You've seen "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" right?  Well, a few weeks ago I discovered that Mr. Perry hadn't seen it.  Since it's on my list of "movies that everyone should see at least once in their lifetime-we're watching it tonight!  

The irony of it all is that poor Ferris was trying to do his best not to get caught taking a day off from school while tomorrow is the 4th day in a row that we've missed.  
Texas weather is SO random!  Last weekend I was wearing my flip-flops while we had a picnic in the backyard.

    I'm about to pop some popcorn, make some white chocolate cocoa, and watch an oldie but goodie!  

P.S. Tomorrow's "love" post is going to be unbelievably cute. 

{I'm a bit nervous about it, but I hope you'll love it as much as I do}

1 comment:

  1. Ok... I love this movie! I can't hear someone say, "Danke Chun" without wanting to break into my Ferris impersonation (which is, sadly, lame and usually needs an explanation).

    I hope you enjoyed your movie. We are on Snow Day #4 too... I'm getting fatter by the moment!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips