Thursday, May 26, 2011

sum-sum-summer's coming!

  We're smack dab in the middle of a graphing unit, and I'm lovin' it!  

Here are a few of my favorites. . .

 How do you like to beat the summer heat?


In case you're wondering about the empty "what did we learn" space...I looked at the clock during math this afternoon, and we had 4 minutes to pack and prepare for dismissal! 

math journal entries about "beating the heat". . .






We wrote these questions after our graph was constructed.  Creating and answering the questions is much more complex than making the graph, and has really "stretched" my students' thinking skills!

 


and lfinally. . . one of my favorite graphing resources!

We are counting down and waiting with anticipation.  
To those who are finished up with another school year-congrats! 
 To those who are still on this journey. . . hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips