Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank you. . .

I just want to say thank you to everyone for your kind words, encouragement, and support.  I recently reached "500" followers, and I feel so blessed to be part of a blogging community with such talented, resourceful, and creative educators.  Thank you for allowing others to see pieces of your lives, for opening the doors of your classrooms, and for sharing your brilliant minds.  I so enjoy getting to "peek" into your classrooms to see all of the great ideas and instructional tools that you're using.  

Here is a little something that I made to help my students review high frequency words.  I'm hoping that this will benefit my tactile and visual learners who need to build the words and see them over and over again.  I plan on using them with my tutoring groups and after I complete assessments to find out which words are still somewhat tricky for my kiddos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips