Monday, March 14, 2011

spring break 2011

Big Yellow Flower
It will be fairly quiet around here this week since I'm on spring break.  I'll mainly be hanging out with my two little men, but I'll probably still post a couple of things.  Already in store for this week we have a trip to the zoo, a lunch date with dad, a trip to Lakeshore, an appointment for photo updates, and a visit to see grandparents! This will be in addition to our weekly (and very essential) visits to Dollar Tree and Target. Happy spring everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/14/2011

    Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed peeking around your blog! I have just started blogging, and I'm loving all of the connections I get to make... You have wonderful ideas and great links too! Thanks for sharing and Happy Spring Break! :o)

    http://sothentherewere2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break! I'm bummed that we have another month before we get Spring Break. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on Growing Kinders and saw your post comment about being in 4-H! I just thought I'd drop by and say hey from one former 4-H'er/teacher to another :-) I started in the 4th grade and still volunteer at 4-H camp as an adult leader. Love your blog so many awesome ideas! I'm on spring break this week too! Hope its enjoyable for the both of us.

    www.thenewteachernoggin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your spring break! We're on break too this week - I read a whole novel today and it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting your blog and your ideas are great! I hope you have a very relaxing Spring Break. Ours isn't until April 22nd, and I'm looking a little forward to it! ;)

    KinderRamblings

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips