I found these cute little personalized portfolios from Kacey. She is actually a first grade teacher and has her own business called "Doodlebugs." I think these would be perfect for taking notes, writing to-do lists, and keeping information in a neat organized location.
Kacey has graciously agreed to donate a portfolio to the winner of the next Primary Perspective giveaway!
Follow these simple directions!
1. Visit Kacey's website to look around.
2. Go to Kacey's blog and "follow" her.
3. Return to Primary Perspective and "follow" me.
4. Post a comment with one of your favorite organizational tips or tools.
5. Share one organizational goal that you have for your classroom, your students, or yourself in 2011!
Happy New Year!
The contest ends on Wednesday, January 5th at 12 noon (central standard time).