Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deck the Halls. . .

About a month ago my school had a "door decorating" contest in honor of "heroes."  I had such a great time on the project that I decided that we would continue to decorate and design to spread holiday cheer! 


When my students returned from Thanksgiving break their little faces lit up because they were so surprised to see the door wrapped, but when I told them that we were going to add more decorations they were thrilled.   My wonderful husband wrapped the door because he's much better at estimating, calculating, and cutting than I am! 


Take a look at our door...we used some of the materials from Mrs. Jump's Christmas unit.  I think it's adorable!


 

We've gotten lots of positive comments, and we're happy to spread holiday cheer during this magical time of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked my Christmas unit! You're door turned out so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips